10376 US HWY 221 SOPERTON, GA
The use of firearms can be hazardous. Sportsman’s Corner has established rules and policies to provide a safe environment for participants and observers during staff supervised and non-supervised use of Sportsman’s Corner’s firing ranges. All persons who wish to use the firing ranges as members, pass holders, or guests must review and agree to abide by the following rules before use of any Sportsman’s Corner firing range:
1. Participants using the firing range must be at least 18 years of age or older. Anyone under the age of 18 must be under the direct supervision of a responsible adult.
2. Participants must agree to follow all local, state and federal laws pertaining to firearms.
3. Participants agree to abide by all rules and policies established by Sportsman’s Corner including specific rules of individual ranges. Rules and policies will be posted throughout the property.
4. Anyone 18 years of age or older will be required to complete a waiver acknowledging and agreeing to follow established range rules before being allowed to use any of the firing ranges.
5. Participants shall check-in at store before using ranges and check-out upon departure.
6. Participants shall present membership identification card or day pass as requested by Sportsman’s Corner staff.
7. No alcoholic beverages shall be possessed in classroom or firing range.
8. No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs is permitted on firing range.
9 No smoking is permitted on or near the firing line; only in designated areas.
10. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied and directly supervised by a responsible adult.
11. All trash, targets, and spent cartridges must be removed by firing range users when leaving the range.
12. Any person using firing ranges must wear hearing and eye protection.
13. Only properly functioning firearms with appropriate ammunition should be used.
14. Participants shall be considerate of all other persons using the range.
15. Participants should immediately report to Sportsman’s Corner staff any violations of range rules or safety concerns.
16. Participants should immediately report any damaged equipment.
17. Any person on the range shall obey the commands of Range Safety Officers.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in the participant being disqualified from an event, banned from the range or membership revoked.
JOIN SPORTSMAN'S CORNER'S MAILING LIST!
For Specials, Discounts, and Events.
Sportsman's Corner is working diligently to construct an assortment of firing ranges to offer a variety of shooting scenarios to test visitors' handgun, rifle and shotgun skills. When visiting, please be respectful of the facilities and of other guests and help us to make this an enjoyable destination for everyone. Range access is available through daily passes and annual memberships.
The rifle range is 300 yards long. The rifle shelter has several shooting platforms which offer the options of using a bench rest, sand bags or simply propping. Guests can shoot from a seated, standing or prone position. A platform has been constructed specifically for those who would like to shoot from the prone position. A combination of paper and steel targets are located at the 100, 200 and 300 yard marks and may be adjusted to suit the shooting scenario.
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK | 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
10:00AM - 6:00PM
The multipurpose range is a 50 yard range used primarily for handgun and tactical rifle training. The range is open to members and guests. Various target types are available and you may use your own targets if approved by staff.
Sportsman's Corner, LLC
10376 US HWY 221
Soperton, GA 30457